Friday, September 28, 2012

May 27, 2012, 06:04 PM


Hey guys, I'm buying this guitar. http://www.cmcguitars.com/Jackson-USA-KV2-...gv-kv2-sbd.htm But I get it changed to ensure jeremy skott snider that more versatile and better. I spoke with a salesman and after a few emails, I decided on this. - Duncan Jazz in the neck (add $ 75) - 5-Way Blade Switch (add $ 10), positions are: 1. Bridge Humbuker, 2. Bridge Single Coil mode (coil tap), 3.Bridge and neck pickups, 4.Neck Single Coil mode (coil tap) Humbucker 5.Neck - Button Controls - Master Volume with push-pull for added gain boost (add $ 50) - Mid Boost, pushed down to be involved and pulled for off, EMG SPC (What would other function to the pressure to withdraw can I assign no ideas) (add $ 50) - Master Tone with push pull for phase splitter (add $ 20) - A Killswitch (did not tell me the price for this) - Floyd Upgrades as tremolo stop and a few other things that guy called from http://www.floydupgrades.com. Not getting the Kahler, the amount of $ 250 for that. He takes $ 300 for all modding and setting jeremy skott snider up everything. Questions 1. Should I change the Planet Waves or Sperzel tuners or stick with the stock? Any other fun mods you would like to recommend, shoot 'em.
I want this to be special. Um ... How do I add a picture in this post? hehe This post has been edited by Yash: May 27, 2012, 14:40 --------------------
May 27, 2012, 06:04 PM
Dude. Thank you for showing me this site. There is a guitar called my inner Viking here. http://www.cmcguitars.com/Jackson-USA-Cust...p-rr1-crvdm.htm If I had the money Quick! To the lifeboats! We have some looting to do!
Um ... How do I add a picture in this post? hehe Yash Hey, this sounds really nice! To add a photo, click on the 'choose jeremy skott snider file' button, find a jpeg on your computer and click 'Upload' ----------------- ---
Hey Yash, this sounds really nice! To add a photo, click on the 'choose file' button, find a jpeg on your computer and click "upload" Ben thanks. Here are the specs of the stock guitar. Body: Alder Neck: Neck-Thru-Body quartersawn maple and bound fingerboard and headstock Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .775 ", 12th fret: .835" (Jackson Speed ​​Neck profile) Tuning Machines: Die-Cast jeremy skott snider Tuners Closed jeremy skott snider Fingerboard: Black with compound 12 to 16 Radius No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup Inlays: Mother of Pearl Shark Fin position inlays Controls: Volume (Bridge Pickup), Volume: (Neck Pickup ), Master: Tone Bridge: Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-Point Tremolo Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup jeremy skott snider Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup Hardware: Black Pickguard: None Scale Length: 25.5 (648mm) Width at Nut: 1-11/16 (43mm) Should I get a Kahler 3300 or should I stick with the Floyd. I've heard that it's hard to palm mute on a Floyd Rose, but I have so much to do it easily. What's the difference?? And I have the tuners? If so, which one. This post has been edited jeremy skott snider by Yash: May 28, 2012, 12:03 -------------------- jeremy
skott snider
Thanks Ben. Here are the specs of the stock guitar. Body: Alder Neck: Neck-Thru-Body quartersawn maple and bound fingerboard jeremy skott snider and headstock Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .775 ", 12th fret: .835" (Jackson Speed ​​Neck profile) Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners Closed Fingerboard: Black with compound 12 to 16 Radius No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup jeremy skott snider Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup Inlays: Mother of Pearl Shark Fin position jeremy skott snider inlays Controls: Volume (Bridge Pickup), Volume: (Neck Pickup ), Master: Tone Bridge: Floyd Rose Original jeremy skott snider double-locking 2-Point Tremolo Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup Hardware: Black Pickguard: None Scale Length: 25.5 (648mm) jeremy skott snider Width at Nut: 1-11/16 (43mm) Should I get a Kahler 3300 or should jeremy skott snider I stick with the Floyd. I've heard that it's hard to palm mute on a Floyd Rose, but I have so much to do it easily. What's the difference?? And I have the tuners? If so, which one. Well, I'm pretty sure that Gotoh 510's are the best tuning machines, but they are mighty expensive (for tuning machines). They average about $ 77.50 dollars for a set of 6. http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Guitar, ... etal_Knobs.html I personally never had a problem Palm Muting on a Floyd Rose had. My bass player in my last band had some serious problems
with it. I guess it just depends on how heavy you are surrendered.

Hey Yash I knew you would think that this is down to the smallest detail. jeremy skott snider In my opinion (I'm not experienced with Jackson guitars, although my first electric guitar was

No comments:

Post a Comment