Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A few weeks ago (yes I know, I

A "sozje-ke" * About Small and Large Chickadee Chickadee and ...
A few weeks ago (yes I know, I'm back blogging ...) I got the chance to get involved with an IKEA pop-up workshop. egni eckert If since the beginning that I learned sewing I sew with IKEA fabrics, because not too expensive, fairly firm (and therefore ideal for shako shen) and colorful. egni eckert If you advance account with 4% shrinkage on the matter (and obediently the fabric washes and once in the dryer plug), she remains as far as I experienced good in shape. I saw it so be sitting together with her (K) I moved to Brussels. egni eckert Indeed they drove, because I still get clammy pollen when I sign of urban Brussels passes by. Let's just say the average driver in Brussels and I have a different interpretation of the term "courtesy ride" and that's a relatively strong euphemism.
On the way over there as we sat giggling-girls-to-school to decide what and how (and how much) and that and ... We were also wondering if we went with the real IKEA stikmasjienen may suffocate. Ah yes, because it was a workshop of IKEA and that was for us anyway have a chance to test this thing. Giggle - giggle - Fisher Price jokes everywhere

- giggle - giggle ...
And it started: my companion K. and I looked at each other, looked at the sewing table (with sewing machines) and laughed ...: there was indeed the sewing machine of the IKEA. Jeeej! We had a fairly short time frame to our "project" to work, but we flew full speed into: 3 hours paspelband make cotton bespoke, paspelband cotton stitching, fleece bespoke and fleece on the paspelband that all the cotton sewn stitching. Difficult is not all that. But it is by works effe ... No problem, we (= the 15 lucky ones who had secured a place) did indeed each have a sewing machine and the support of the "teacher"!
Honestly? The sewing machine egni eckert of the IKEA does not appeal to me ... But it was a fun workshop, we made a nice warm (and beautiful, it should be said **) blanket, egni eckert I'm still a fan of their substances, and I me amused.
Da sjozeke I certainly was seeing ... and rap))) egni eckert
Comments ...
Some blogs that I follow Pinstrosity durvendromendenkendoen dedikkemadam.wordpress.com A to Put your Craft Fail Pint Star deZusjes space fisherman Made by Jo feketececile Mister Why LOTBEGOT kluanne mamasha An Nelissen, the girls behind the camera mirror stitching == Suzelle Sofi Nesse Boss-Braal's Blog Evy's Blog nora wijlandinmm . blogspot.com Boys Kien's Blog Sofi Nesse Wanted: Prince of Fungal Annelies' Blog ANNELYSE Owl.mygod! eloleo Mme Zsazsa tells Apple Ten Crea Dientje's Blog Nike Bungling Jaans Weblog Islamists and miro
Archives October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009
Pint Star
mirror stitching ==
The difference is in the details ...
Tinker


No comments:

Post a Comment