Thursday, October 25, 2012

In a creative mood, I made two boats, a boy and a girl version. Cute vintage sailing boats for the


In a creative mood, I made two boats, a boy and a girl version. Cute vintage sailing boats for the nursery. They are pink and blue cotton, the tub of natural linen with mother of pearl buttons. The boat has a wooden frame with a convenient stand. The sails, the name of the little baby and year of birth stamped.
Raquel hello :) How nice That you left me a comment so that i found your lovely blog! The sailboats where you have made so qute :) Do you sell the things eat yourself skinny you make? I `m sorry but I don` t understand your language ;) BUT I enjoy your blog and would like to add you to my list if that ` s OK with you?? Have a nice evening! ;) Anne February

11, 2009 7:48 p.m.
Hi again :) So nice to hear from you :) By the way .. my name is Anne .. I named my shop after my daughter Emma ;) Yes I found your website and you are so talented! I love everything you make and now you have inspired me to make new things :) I hope you don `t mind?? Talk to you soon :) Hugs from Anne ... February 12, 2009 24:12
Olliebollies com My name is Raquel Beerkens and I love to be creative. After several years having

worked in banking, after the birth of my second son, the creative itch in me go. I forgot my webshop Olliebollies started and in my own studio I now loving and unique handicraft gifts for babies eat yourself skinny and children. eat yourself skinny View my complete profile
Ariadne Atelier perils Award Babouschka Message eat yourself skinny outdoor lunch Creative EK Family party album Birth Announcement Birth Flag Given Towel with name Handmade Autumn Figments The new house Interior Christmas Children's Children's Gifts Children Mosquito Net with name Cooking Maternity Gifts Fitted knit cot sheet with name Memoiredoos Moestuin eat yourself skinny Nameplate Name Nuggets Name Garland Nature Otte and Olive Easter pinata Pinterest recipe Christmas chair with name Tilda Treat Garden Tuterial Father's Day holiday vacation pastime Birthday Birthday Crown Birdhouse Winter Winter house Living Sea
2012 (21) October (1) August (6) July (3) June (6) April (2) January (3) 2011 (34) December (2) November (2) October (1) August (1) July (4) June (2) May (3) April (4) March (4) February (5) January (6) 2010 (43) December (6) November (7) September (1) August (1) July (4) June (2) May (3) April (2) March (6) February (7) January (4) 2009 (105) December (7) November (1) October (7) September (7) August (10) July (7) June (10) May (9) April (16) March (10) February (7) Vasteloavend and more ... Tilda Landsted Preparations in full swing ... Figments Schuitje sail ... Inspiration A round living ... January eat yourself skinny (14) 2008 (55) December (5) November (6) October (8) September (3) August (6) July (3) June (3) May (4) April (10) March (3) February (1) January (3)
Make and Takes
Party Frosting
Mme Zsazsa tells
cinderell @ 's creative world
Pumpkins and Posies
meet my life :)
Hip Hip Hooray!
Brocaatje eat yourself skinny at Home
Fräulein Klein
Millas him
dona blogg
Rosa's Inspiration
Sjöboden
Eternal Love / Amore eterno
Celebrate your life
Emmas Verden
I ett hus litet



No comments:

Post a Comment