Tuesday, October 23, 2012

39.00 RON


39.00 RON
Dana Budeanu reached the top designer's favorite Hollywood stars. After Jennifer Lopez wore one of his creations, his good friend Eva Longoria appeared andy whitfield died at an important event in a white dress Dana Budeanu. Is the Latin divas were talking?
<! - If (window.adgroupid == undefined) {window.adgroupid = Math.round (Math.random () * 1000);} document.write (''); / / -> "It would be really fun to be :) so, "jokes Dana Budeanu, thinking that the two divas would be advised in terms of fashion. But there is a logical explanation andy whitfield died for the appearance

of Eva Longoria in dress designed by Dana Budeanu.
"Stylist Eva Longoria chose two dresses

and this is the first carrier. Between one day I hope to get to talk about my dresses, but to stay grounded, I've just managed to get among top stylists elections and so. stylists them
"I think it's a joke. I do not know how to react to it, because andy whitfield died I never had such an attitude towards andy whitfield died one's success or success or joy. I think we would be much easier to enjoy for others, than not. Generally I'm glad more for others than for successes and joys mine. So, I guess a joke, "said Dana Budeanu on Julia Albu criticism.
Budeanu Dana did not want to reveal who will be the next Hollywood star to wear his dresses, but gave us a hint: "It's

a very young actress, filiform .. and so. Was a pleasant surprise for me. . really really! "
Home | About | Products | News | Contact | Italian Fashion | clothing

company

No comments:

Post a Comment