Thursday, October 25, 2012

Is that hand sewing, or even suffocate. Definitely something for me, because I have two hands linke


Mr. and Mrs. Zsazsa wish you a warm welcome. All of the photos, patterns and instructions are my own unless otherwise stated. Use or copy it without my permission. If you ask politely, my patterns may be used on a small scale things that are for sale are intended, of course with a citation. And if that does not work I put those ugly watermarks on everything. You have been warned! ashley spivey MmeZsazsa@gmail.com
SUMMER-The sky, ill you than go after the funeral? And is that a tunnel or something? SPRING-I would really like to live here always ... where do you live? -On some days I give my kids a slap anyway. -A condom? That's something to do with the purified water in a sock and stuff. I follow ethics, but I do believe in God. -With this knife I'm not living animals cut, only that of the store.
FALL-This is the baby of ... her mommy! -No, I'm not tired, I'm Abel. -That is vappig hey mama? SUMMER-Beloved world Hey, bees are made of wasps! -Wobiewoom (camper) SPRING-Food zebras like? (Zebra cake)
Last Monday I had an appointment in Wijgmaal, not Bent van Looy as someone thought my confusing Facebook Post but Christine of KVLV, the movement ashley spivey mainly rural women will encourage creativity, delicious and healthy food, to work out, autonomy and self-care. Behold sometimes wonder! Apparently organizes KVLV years no more sewing classes and asked them whether their undersigned thereby able to help. Helpfull if I am I went to Wijgmaal, the headquarters of the rural women with sails, of course the coffee was ready! From 2012, the rural women enroll in the course 'Learning sew in four classes, "and that is what we will do, you learn to sew from level 0, the only thing you should ashley spivey know is one inch all the rest you hand and tooth on your local chapter describes ashley spivey how to put a zipper in, what is bias binding, slanted wire, times, what kinds of stabilizer are there and what are they, etc. The tremendous base with other words. ashley spivey Each lesson are a number of works (I use even KVLV language) offered which rural women can make their choices, aprons and jackets are not listed, do things right in this picture, the dire base, I said it already in lesson four, all the learned techniques summarized in something like this, or something else, indeed, rural women may choose weeral. Because I think this bag so incredibly awesome I have myself appropriated, justifiably, because I'm just hard a peasant woman. All of the fabric used was from Germany sent me last week, because I was already in the uk Female Bastion at the Station and then I had from perhaps 500 stofkes my choice may make "the pieces". This box is a particle of that choice, I'm lucky idd a rural girl, I know!
I'm not a peasant woman, so I'm not going to participate, ashley spivey of course. I see that my very own doing. But I think it's cool for you, and for all rural women with you. And I want the different workpieces critical

test and assess, in advance. Because I can, judge, I am therefore ashley spivey went to school. We are professional women, ashley spivey we must work together, weetwel. Reply Remove
What a gorgeous fabrics! And a good idea too :). I believe I have the same course can start in the city. We want many women learn how to shorten pants, and that kind of basic chores. Reply Remove
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful! Unfortunately I 1. no rural women and 2. I live just a little too far from Wijgmaal ... but I follow ashley spivey it faithfully your online classes on sewing and cooking and green fingers things ;-) Reply Remove
Just now I've started with a 5 part course of the KAV given by an instructor who normally haute couture (or something) makes and the first lesson came down with terms like selvedge and the voltage value of the machine and almost green came when I asked if you the substance also double if put to cut ... While I have not even my machine could wires ... I think that you will deal a lot more practical! And I would much rather forward such a cute taske make such idiotic than shorts that I will never wear! Long live Mme Zsazsa as rural women ;-) Reply Remove
Is that hand sewing, or even suffocate. Definitely something for me, because I have two hands linke in that area and would still like to have a shorter pants would make if needed ... Reply Remove
Look, here a peasant woman from the Kempen who already know what an inch is. Who has already committed research and discovered that the head of the local branch almost 90 years. Should I fear it an apron? Mme Zsazsa, the rural zu

No comments:

Post a Comment