Saturday, October 6, 2012

On Wednesday, the Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Step end of the first series.


Profile Name: Naru-chan Location: Szombathely Occupation: school tori spelling baby is going to be when you grow up: Interior Designer: Bisexual D: Libra Hobby (s): historical dancing, turning, drawing anime and manga, history, edit page, bookmarks DDR: (click) motto: Slowly but surely! Lists: MyAnimeList profile MyFigureCollection MyDramaList MyDoramaList: tori spelling baby AnimeAddicts Cosplay.com Cosplay.hu FanFiction.Net Moth Pages, groups: NaruWeb Buono! Fanpage MCRK Utsuki no Kuro Neko, our AnimeAddictson xanimex our Blog
Series List A · Two · Three shot Perfume dance - voice will never stop! · One Two Three full radio rip Comeback Aichi. ♥ Rain Drawings tired. Zukki in da house! 8D Here is the Autumn ... new? Oo Read more ...
anime (20) Animecon (6) animestars (5) friends (17) Bolyai Ball (3) Buono (11) Chrno Crusade (8) Cosplay (11) Detective Conan (14) drama undergraduate (5) (3) fanfic (4) Figure (3) FMA Brotherhood (4) keys (7) Translation (9) Hachimitsu to Clover Project Hello (5) (5) local con (5) Higashi no Eden (3) snow (4) Inuyasha (5) school (19) Christmas (4) favorite (5) Kimi ni Todoke (3) book (6) Rinne no Kyouko (7) kon list (3) (8) Lovely Complex (4) manga (17) mcrk (3) mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (8) nails (4) Nodame Cantabile (3) tour (6) drawing (3) random (10) Saiunkoku Monogatari (3) theater birthday (6) (6) camp (5) Dance (11) travel tori spelling baby (6) music quiz (6)
On Wednesday, the Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Step end of the first series.
Today I'm getting ready to start the Pure. ^ ^ Like, for example, this is not surprising, because I'm still in music-themed works, they get me out my feet, so I went on his 10 points in the camp population is still my favorite. I know nobody cares, but if I'm here, I'll explain how I got most animes. :) Oh yes, and the other that this is the current list and many that I could not watch anime, which can also be my favorite, then. But you came to the list! ;) (In alphabetical order, because it is also in MAL. XD) Gekijouban Air, Air in summer, Ayashi no Ceres, Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru, Death Note, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Hagane no renkinjutsushi, Gekijouban Hagane no renkinjutsushi - Shambala wo yuku mono, Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yuugi Eikoden, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Gravitation, Gravitation - Lyrics of Love, Hachimitsu to Clover, Hachimitsu to Clover II, Inuyasha, Inuyasha - Toki wo Koeru Omoi, Inuyasha - Kagami no naka no mugenjo, tori spelling baby InuYasha - Tenkai Hadou no Ken Inuyasha - Gure not Houraijima, Love Hina Again, Mermaid tori spelling baby Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Paradise Kiss, Shuffle, Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, Slayers Revolution,! Kono Sekai mo Utsukushii minikuku. Wow, it's been a long list of ... XD But that's it for now. :)
Yesterday clock Chrno sikeredett not too good ... (After all the action hazértem, succeeded tori spelling baby to the start date, so relieved. Then began to sync bad. (In any case, it was very funny when the demon began to move the box, it was like Rosette, Chrno and Azmaria been hid, where, and loudly arguing that ... XD) Ok, stopped, started again. finally heard the voice of satellites, was satisfied with it, bring the character. however I do not know who was responsible for or kiejtésért the person tori spelling baby who made the Germans ... ". satellites" instead because "Satellites" was the name ... Whoa - I said in my nervousness falkaparás time ... (szakavatottaknak not describe what I was taught in German pronunciations dated h: st or sp connection character is always nd fall, the most in all cases, not.) What is the original version of "satellites", but I am over that now, "szesomaru" and "sesomaru" is also survived. :) (Though the two are not quite the same.) And then it was over Party (unfortunately without sound satellites tori spelling baby were launched, and I was curious about him, who he is), then anxiously waited for the next section . Well wait, because the next track, the FMA was ... Well, I was not very interested tori spelling baby (of course, the FMA is not because I love it too ^ ^), but because he is: Where is the RÉÉÉSZ NEXT? So TT_TT was released on a track at the bottom of the screen, and apologize for the Sunday night adáshibáért to see the entire length of the chroot (!) N Crusade (this is printed in panicked) 5 moiety. I say good meat. Do not think it's the repetition MEAT Afternoon unhappy? Anyway, I'll put in my video ... : (So I'll figure it out when you have a look that's all for now .. I was ^ ^
The comments of the relevant legislation are considered user content, technical services manager so they do not take any responsibility, they check. Complaint, contact the editor of the blog. See Terms of Use
Satellites pronunciation name was strange to me. I think it was his voice, but not 100%. His voice is always easy to confuse. No.

No comments:

Post a Comment